Tuesday, September 1, 2009

House in Mogappair West

I have just come across this forum and realised how amazing the views and comments that you guys post here about the Indian RE.

I have been thru some of the threads here and wondered if I could get some views and comments on my thoughts of buying a property in Mogappair west near Anna Nagar West. Apprcreciate all your time and particulalry would thank comments from people like nataraj and those seniors..

I have been offered a built property, which is 2400sqft of plot area and a built up area of approx. 1400 sqft (ground floor & first floor). The house is 6 years old and they have spent a good deal of money in interior furnishing. They are negotiating for 1 crore and 10 lakhs which I thought was a lot of money, however it seems like (after reading the thread in this forum) that is something people are still able to afford!! I can still remember 15 years back, money of that order would be not even a dream for many of those who are today able to think about affording that. I'm quite stalled with the RE market !! Anyways appreciate all your thoughts and comments on the offer I have posted above

0 comments:

Post a Comment